Sunday 3 May 2009

Following on...

As we are asked to follow on from the previous unit, I thought that it would be a good idea to look initially at some of my final images from that project.



With these images, I wanted to explore peoples reactions to being placed in a dark room.  I was interested in capturing these various reactions and facial expressions that different people had when being in the situation they were in.



This idea/concept is something that I find particularly interesting, and for this unit it would be good to explore new ways in which to evoke a reaction and then capture it.
These images have quite a dark feel to them, which I expect the images in the new assignment will not have.  I will also have to improve technically, as the images here are not quite correct with my exposures and focusing slightly out.


No comments:

Post a Comment