Friday 22 May 2009

Shoot 2 (Nathan)

Here are the images from my images from the second shoot, this time with a different model and a different location.



Again I went for exactly the same approach as the last shoot...setting up before he got there, shooting from far away, having a shallow depth of field and changing halfway through the shoot from a close crop to a more full body shot. This time however I shot the images a little later at night and in a different location, which didn't work to my advantage as the low lighting conditions made it harder to get a sharp image, and subsequently all the images seem to have a soft focus to them.
This is slightly annoying as I spent a lot a of time and effort organising the shoot, and all to no avail.



As you can see on the image below, in it not quite sharp enough, and I also feel that the model does not quite look right. He didn't seem to be overly phased by the situation, and I can only see a slight bit of discomfort in the way he positioned his body.
I'm not going to be using these images as finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment