Wednesday 27 May 2009

Overall conclusion

The brief and the course have come to an end...

I think that this unit has certainly been one of the busiest, especially with the portfolio to print. It was a brief that at first I struggled to get into, and like usual I put it off for a while before shooting. However when I did finally shoot for the first time and I got the projector out and experimented I really began to enjoy it. I've really liked working with my idea, and experimenting with new things, and it's possibly something I'd like to pursue long term after college.
I'm quite pleased with my outcomes from the brief, and I think that my portfolio looks good. The images I have produced are simple ones, yet they still work well and I think convey my idea effectively. If I had given myself more time I would have liked to experiment with more extreme scenarios and situations to put people in, something that would really get a shock reaction. I have enjoyed the brief though.

No comments:

Post a Comment