Saturday 23 May 2009

Reflections

So where am I now?

I have my idea set in stone and I have my images, which are of a good standard. I need to edit down at this stage and figure out which images I want to use as finals.
I really like the idea of presenting them as three's, so I think a good idea would be to print up 3 of each model on an A3 sheet, and then pick one out of each of those three's and print them up as big images, giving me a total of 6 prints.
I need to edit down well and choose images that best show discomfort and anxiety in my models. I think that I want to include a mix of closed crop and body shot images, so as to have a bit of diversity and dimension to the pieces.
I am pleased with what I've got, and I feel that my idea has worked quite well, getting genuine emotions and reactions from all of my models.

No comments:

Post a Comment